Upper Limb / Fine Motor Skills
Some children / young people struggle with tasks that are carried out by the smaller muscles of the body, in particular the hands and fingers.
These might include:
- Strength and durability
- Difficulty with shoelaces and doing up buttons
- Scribbling and drawing
- Poor handwriting
- Problems picking up and manipulating small objects
- Difficulty using both hands at the same time
- Issues with using scissors
- Difficulty using cutlery and drinking
We can help them develop the skills needed to improve their co-ordination and dexterity with a series of exercises, practical tasks, strategies and targeted therapy.
If you have any concerns about fine motor skills, please call 01664 567917 or Contact Us.