You can be totally confident in the support, advice and recommendations you receive from the Children’s Therapy Solutions team.
We operate a ‘best practice’ model and have procedures in place to track and review the services that we offer.
In line with the Health Care Professional Council, British Association of Occupational Therapists, College of Occupational Therapists and Data Protection Act 1998 standards and ethics, we confirm that we:
- Audit, reflect on and review practice on a regular basis
- Understand and implement the principles of quality control and quality assurance
- Maintain effective audit trails and work towards continual improvement
- Participate, where appropriate, in quality assurance programmes
- Operate in a totally discrete manner and confidentiality is guaranteed…
All reports are drafted, read and reviewed by our clinical management team before being sent to you for approval. They are checked for appropriate content and relevant recommendations.
Programmes and treatment
All programmes and equipment recommendations are checked, reviewed and approved by our clinical management team.
Finance and expenses
All finance and expenses are reviewed prior to issue and conform to our strict protocol on cost-effectiveness and value for money.
We are proud of our commitment to quality. Work with us, and we guarantee a service based on excellence and integrity.
If you have any questions about our quality control protocol, please don’t hesitate to contact us.