Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising network
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Cookies in use on this site
We update this list regularly as we make changes to our site but this list is correct as of 25 June 2018, please contact us if you have any concerns.
Necessary Cookies – these help a website usable by enabling basic function like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|_cfduid||statcounter.com||Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic||1 year||HTTP|
Statistics Cookies – these help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Marketing Cookies – these are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
We currently have no marketing cookies on our website.
Unclassified Cookies – we are in the process of classifying these, together with the providers of individual cookies.
When you visit our website you will be asked if you wish to accept cookies, you don’t have to, however, please be aware that our site may not work as expected if you don’t accept them.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.