Tribunal Experts for Occupational Therapy
We can work with you on Special Educational Needs cases by assessing the child or young person and attending the Tribunal as a witness to support and gain the necessary outcome to successfully access learning.
We abide by the British Association of Occupational Therapists’ Guidelines to support the process in providing:
- Detailed areas of the child’s educational needs from an Occupational Therapy perspective
- Details of the provision required such as the approach and frequency of Occupational Therapy intervention needs to be specified and justified.
- A succinct report to identify and explain the OT needs of the child in relation to learning, education and the school setting.
- A description and justification of the Occupational Therapy intervention required to meet these needs, avoiding all ambiguity, questionable reasoning or personal preference so that the content is universally understood
- Assurances of our professional obligation to the child or young person when making specific recommendations relating to their needs within his or her whole educational environment.
Legal Aid (Public Funding)
We have experience of working on Legal Aid cases but please contact us to discuss these on an individual basis.
To find out more, contact us here or call 01664 567917.
"Thank you for providing an excellent, comprehensive report showing a real understanding of J’s needs and for outlining in very specific terms the support that is needed in school. Your report will be extremely helpful through J’s Education, Health and Care (EHC) needs assessment and will go some way to ensure J is appropriately supported at school. It was a pleasure to work with you; you kept me updated throughout the process and were quick to respond to my queries."
Educational Law Solicitor, Reading