Treatment & Intervention
- Setting up of an Occupational Therapy Service
- Within schools, prioritising areas of need and providing an internal referral system
- Individual pupil assessments, treatment, and reviews
- Therapy programmes and goal setting in alignment with I.E.Ps which can provide a useful source of information for Ofsted or ISI inspections
- Individual / group therapy sessions
- Essential reports and assessments to measure development
- Ongoing support, advice and training for teaching staff
- Expert representation for Educational, Health and Care Plans (Statements)
- Expert representation at tribunal hearings
Regular meetings or conference calls with the CTS Director or Regional Manager to ensure quality assurance and high standards of service.
Find out how we can help by calling 01664 567917 or contact us.