Your child’s skills will be reviewed in specific areas:
- sensory processing skills – how your child understands and behaviourally responds to the outside world through their senses: touch, taste, hearing, seeing, feeling, balancing, knowing where they are
- co-ordination skills – posture, upper movements, using their arms and legs together through functional activity
- self-care skills – getting dressed, using a knife and fork, eating, grooming
- play skills – taking turns, sharing, recreational activities
- school skills – handwriting, perception and praxis skills
This helps us to tailor a programme that’s exactly right for your child and will make a positive difference to their life.