Office Assistant - 9 Months Maternity Cover in the East Midlands
Children's Therapy Solutions LTD is a Paediatric Occupation Therapy business in Melton Mowbray, LE14 3HY. We are professional, agile, inclusive, and our goal is to Help by making it easier for children to experience, explore and develop in their everyday living.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Relaxed atmosphere
- On-the-job training
Manages general office duties to ensure company processes run smoothly. Corresponds with clients and vendors as required.
Children’s Therapy Solutions was established in 2007 as a private community Occupational Therapy Team, operating across the UK. We work sensitively, compassionately and productively with children from birth to 25 years.
We understand the challenges faced by children from birth and toddlerhood to teenagers and adulthood. We can prepare and support children, their families, schools and carers throughout their growing years.
Making everyday activities easier for children and young people is what motivates us - we find practical solutions, supported by clinical treatment, to maximise their potential and enable them to lead inclusive, fulfilling lives. As a valued member of the team your roles will be an essential part of the overall process.
Office Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience essential
- Self-driven, Attention to detail, highly motivated and ability to prioritise efficiently
- Excellent communication and customer care skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to maintain a strict level of confidence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs i.e. word & excel
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and reliable
Works as part of the Office team to ensure clients are seen promptly.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Organise meetings/training/social events etc
- Manage office maintenance/equipment/supplies etc
- Performs clerical duties, including, but not limited to mailing and filing correspondence and answering calls.
- Interacts with clients, visitors and vendors
- Maintains accurate records and data entry as required
- Signs for delivered packages and distributes them to the appropriate recipient
- Interacts with CTS staff when necessary
- Keeping an inventory of office supplies and ordering new materials as needed.
- Engages in educations opportunities as needed
- Performs additional duties when required
Job Type: Temporary
Contract length: 9 months
Salary: £11.20 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Melton Mowbray, LE14 3HY: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
- English (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 30/06/2023
Expected start date: 01/07/2023