As a Case Manager, you can be confident about working with a competent, dedicated and responsive Occupational Therapy and supporting administration team with vast experience.
We have worked with many Case Managers to provide the best care possible to children and young people.
You can rely on us for:
- A quick response – we can often see your client within 7 working days
- Greet and Meet services prior to an assessment
- A clear client journey from referral through to using our service
- Fully insured OTs who are all DBS enhanced checked annually
- The assignment of a hand-picked OT best suited to the needs of your client
- Expert advice from experienced OTs who have helped support more than 4200 clients from initial needs assessments to treatment, interventions and discharge.
- Local and national expertise with competency in litigation cases
- Professional reports and clear recommendations
- Competitiveness– with experience in both the private and public sector, we are committed to guaranteeing a high level of Occupational Therapy intervention for every client.
- Continuity - one single point of contact available in the office.
Experience and expertise
When you need support quickly, we are able to offer prompt and timely responses, ensuring the child receives appropriate intervention.
Interventions can be adapted according the child’s needs – this might be regular weekly, monthly or ad hoc support.
We can provide long-term support, with many cases averaging five years. This provides continuity of care and guidance through the transition from child to young person.
Why choose us?
Children’s Therapy Solutions are UNIQUE AND HOLISTIC when it comes to Paediatric Occupational Therapy.
Our specialism has allowed us to be highly skilled which gives us the necessary expertise to:
- Carry out Initial Needs Assessments, outlining the current level of the child’s functional ability with appropriate recommendations.
- Agree individual goals and design tailored rehabilitation and treatment programmes to maximise functional independence with the family and MDT
- Undertake intervention within the client's home, addressing effects of physical, sensory, cognitive, social and behavioural difficulties.
- Practise specific hands-on treatment in homes, schools and our clinics
- Offer advanced specialist therapies such as Sensory Integration, Sound Therapy, Rebound Therapy and Interactive Metronome [IM] as alternative therapeutic methods to support treatment
- Assess and recommend large and small equipment, wheelchairs and motability
- Advise on adaptations to accommodation, working closely with architects and social services
- Assess potential to return to education, devise return to school programmes and advise on accessing learning at school.
To find out how we can help you, call us on 01664 567917 to arrange a meeting or to discuss your clients’ needs. You can also get in touch.
"Your OT at Children’s Therapy Solutions has the wonderful ability to think 'outside the box' with very complex situations. She has a wealth of experience and knowledge and a very good understanding of the medico-legal process."
Case Manager - North West Region