Paediatric Occupational Therapist Vacancies
Hours: Part Time (minimum 3 days per wk) to full time
Location 1: for Midlands, Leicester and surrounding counties
Location 2: for North West, Warrington and surrounding counties
Pay Scale: dependent on experience & qualifications + mileage and travel
Consultant Rate: for expert witness for Medico Legal & SEND
Holidays: 28 days with increments to 33 days pa (pro rata)
Pension: Company pension scheme
Bonus: Work performance bonus scheme
Are you passionate about working as an Occupational Therapist with children?
Children’s Therapy Solutions (CTS) are further recruiting due to unprecedented growth. We are looking for a Paediatric Occupational Therapist within the Midlands and North West locations. The therapist will be required to work with a caseload of children and young people who have a wide variety of needs.
CTS aims to provide the highest quality child and young person Occupational Therapy Service, whilst training the next generation of OT professionals.
Are you the right OT for us?
CTS needs you to have:
- a minimum of 6 years working in paediatrics and young people
- a willingness to travel distances
- flexibility in your working day
- post graduate or equivalent in sensory integration and further studies in attachment and trauma
- a willingness for further study to develop professional skills
- the dedication and commitment to deliver a high-quality service provision
- full commitment to provide outstanding service delivery to our clients
- a full driving license
- opportunity to work for an established company
- be part of a supportive team
- job and financial security
- career progression
- funded study leave
- team training events
- holiday pay
- sickness pay
- flexible working
- equipment provided including IT, tech support, phone, laptop, assessments and equipment resources
- legal and HR support
- professional insurance and indemnity
- active and dedicated management support at all times
- regular supervision
- opportunities to contribute to service development and evidence based practice
Email your CV and detailed cover letter, explaining why you are the right person to join our team and we will be in touch with you.
Visit our website at www.childrenstherapysolutions.co.uk
Closing date: 1st November 2019
Interviews: 21st & 22nd November 2019