Paediatric Occupational Therapist Vacancy
Full time: Full Time (part time hours considered)
Locations: Leicestershire & Surrounding Counties
Pay Scale: Dependent on experience
Holidays: 28 days with increments to 33 days pa (pro rata)
Looking to join an enthusiastic team within an organisation with a proud past and progressive future. A job that allows you to;
- Work and treat children in differing sectors
- Want to make a difference for the child and family.
- Be proactive and creative.
- Work holistically.
Due to unprecedented growth, Children’s Therapy Solutions is looking for
Paediatric Occupational Therapist/s within the Leicestershire and surrounding areas. The therapist will be required to work with a caseload of children and young people who have a wide variety of needs.
Children’s Therapy Solutions is an established provider of paediatric services working with children and young people (aged 0 -24) and their families.
Our aim is to enable every child to be as physically, emotionally and socially independent as possible to function in everyday living to their maximum capacity either at home, clubs, school, college or university.
Our clients include Mainstream, Specialist and Independent Schools, Local Authorities, Adoption Social Services, NHS Trusts, Charities, Case Managers, Solicitors, Healthcare Providers and Individual Families.
Children’s Therapy Solutions are looking for:
- An enthusiastic, outgoing and self-motivated Occupational Therapist
- Experience of working with children to young person’s (0-24 years) with neuro-motor and sensory disabilities
- Creativity and a fun approach to work
We can offer an exciting opportunity to:
- Develop and focus your skills, maximising your potential as a practicing clinical OT
- Work for a reputable, supportive, independent Paediatric OT company
- Access CPD & training opportunities
- Have regular 1;1 and group supervision and guidance from a team of dynamic and highly experienced OT’s
- Diploma, Bachelors or Masters Degree in OT
- 3 years post graduate experience
- Registration with the Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC)
- Prerequisite: Post Graduate qualified in Module 1- Theory and Intervention and a minimum studying SI 2/3 Assessment and Clinical Reasoning
- Desirable: Specialist seating/wheelchair and housing adaptation knowledge.
- Paediatric experience in ABI, CP, ASD, DCD, & SID
- Willingness and ability to work as part of a team.
- A commitment to clinical excellence in the service delivery.
- DBS Enhanced Disclosure
- Own car
The position will involve:
- Autonomous and flexible working
- Being dynamic, passionate, innovative
- Assessments, treatment and therapy for schools, adoption teams, case management and clinic
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Planning, delivering & developing training
- Strong MDT approach
- Good communication and liaison skills
Email your CV and detailed cover letter, explaining why you are the right person to join our team to Louise at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch with you.
Closing date: 26th February 2017
Interviews: 05th March 2017